Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

07/06/10 Fourth Congressional Race Newsletter - Tuesday's With Torres


Rick Torres for Congress 2010

Tuesday's with Torres

Hi Fairfield Friends,

I hope that you and your family had a wonderful July 4th weekend. I was able to get in some time to relax with Michele and the kids and I also had the wonderful opportunity to speak at the large Stratford Tea Party.


Please watch the video of my speech on Youtube

Please see below the events that I will be holding this week and click the link to RSVP.

Michele's Volunteer Meeting

Harborview Market
218 Harborview Avenue
Bridgeport, CT 06605
Tuesday, July 06, 7pm-8:30pm

Monroe Town Hall Meeting
Edith Wheeler Memorial Library
7 Fan Hill Road Monroe, CT
Wednesday, July 07, 6:30pm-8:00pm

Thursday's with Rick
The Home of Rick and Michele Torres
108 Midland Street Bridgeport, CT
Thursday July 08, 5:30pm-8:30pm

Comcast TV Debate

9pm-10pm

Comcast Studios Channel 23

I hope to see you at some of my events this week. If I do not, please remember that I do need your generous contributions to win this election. A contribution of $25, $50, or $100 can help me win.

P.S. If you haven't seen it yet, please watch my video interview with Judge Napolitano on Freedom Watch.

Sincerely,


Photobucket


Rick Torres

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Fairfield Roundup Posts