Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Friday, July 30, 2010

07/30/10 Ron Paul Endorses Rick Torres


Ron Paul Endorses Rick Torres

Fairfield Friends,

It is with great honor that today I accept the endorsement of Congressman Ron Paul. I have spoken to Congressman Paul several times over the course of the Campaign and I look forward to working with him after I defeat Jim Himes this November.


Please read the Endorsement from Congressman Ron Paul:


"I am proud to announce that I have endorsed Rick Torres for
Congress in the Connecticut's 4th district. Rick is a real Liberty lover and has a tremendously inspiring story. Here is a video he made about his background Again, please consider supporting Rick in any way you are comfortable – whether it is financially, with your time as a volunteer and, most importantly, with your vote. Big things are happening across the Country, and Connecticut has a great opportunity to tell Washington that we demand free markets, sound money and common sense, Pro-America foreign policy. I hope you will join me in supporting Rick Torres."
Dr. Paul's Endorsement is key to us winning this primary. With 12 days left I do need your financial support.
In these final days I need your financial support of at least $50 to ensure that we can effectively get out the vote.
Our polling shows that we are rapidly gaining on the presumed frontrunner.
Your donation of $50, $200, or $500 will allow us to effectively get our message of liberty out to the voters and win.
With your financial donation today I know that we can defeat my big government
Republican opponents. If we let them win then voters in my district will have two big-government choices on the ballot in the fall. I am willing ready and able to stand with Congressman Ron Paul and defend our natural rights in Washington, but I need your financial commitment in these final days to help me do so.


Sincerely,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Fairfield Roundup Posts