Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Saturday, April 18, 2015

How I See It: Over the years, Fairfield Public Library still stacks up

The Fairfield Public Library, writes columnist Ron Blumenfeld, "is a cornerstone resource that enriches our town and our citizens, young and old ... Our community must jealously protect our first-rate library by budgeting sufficient funds to prevent any reductions ..." One of the first things I did upon moving to Fairfield in the late 1970s was to get a library card. I was raised to be comfortable in a room full of books, and had depended heavily on libraries throughout my schooling.



via Fairfield Newswire http://m.fairfieldcitizenonline.com/opinion/article/How-I-See-It-Over-the-years-Fairfield-Public-6208244.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Fairfield Roundup Posts